Content Manager (Editorial) – (full-time), Berlin FULL TIME
Architonic Service GmbH, Berlin, Kreuzberg, GermanyJob Details
We’re looking for a highly motivated, well-organised and detail-loving individual to join the Architonic editorial team in Berlin Kreuzberg – working specifically on the management of high-value digital content on architecture and design across our various channels.
Architonic is the largest international online resource for architecture, design and interiors.
With over 16 million visitors a year, architonic.com is used by architects, interior architects, planners and other professionals to research over 300,000 products, materials and projects, and to access intelligent editorial content on the architecture and design scenes globally.
Our dynamic and international team of architects, designers, communications experts and IT specialists works tirelessly to keep the platform optimised and up-to-the-minute.
While this is not a journalistic role, it’s a job that requires a fine feeling for language as well as a keen graphic eye.
You’ll be responsible for the timely and accurate publication of:
• our Architonic newsletters, covering a range of architectural subjects and design brands
• our in-house-generated articles
• commercial features for premium design brands
• Architonic-partner editorial content
You’ll also be required to support the Editor-in-Chief on an ad-hoc basis, for example in conducting online architecture and design research, proofreading, and writing/translating short texts.
We’re able to offer you:
• the opportunity to join a dynamic, creative and friendly team
• the chance to be part of a brand with an international profile
• a permanent contract with attractive conditionsRequirements
Your profile will include:
• fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
• excellent planning, project-management, communication and people skills
• self-drive and a team-oriented mentality
• the ability to juggle tasks and keep cool under pressure, working to tight and often changing deadlines
• experience in content-management systems, as well as with Photoshop
• a strong affinity for and good knowledge of architecture and designHow to apply
Please send your detailed application, including availability and salary expectations, to Susanne Mayer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Architonic AG, Müllerstrasse 71, 8004 Zürich, +41 44 297 20 20, www.architonic.com