German-speaking salesperson FULL TIME
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a German-speaking salesperson to join Dezeen Jobs; the world’s most vibrant architecture and design jobs board.
The successful candidate will support our day-to-day commercial operations by:
– increasing the number of job postings on Dezeen Jobs, with a particular focus on growing revenue in Germany and the DACH region
– prospecting and securing new clients across architecture, design and lifestyle companies
– developing our Dezeen Jobs offering to diversify and grow our revenue streams
– working on client pitches and presentations
– assisting with editing and publishing job adverts on www.dezeenjobs.com, amongst other administrative tasks where necessary
– coordinating media partnership activitiesRequirements
We’ll also require you to represent and promote Dezeen Jobs at various industry events and build lasting relationships, so having great interpersonal skills and a good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be driven and self-motivated. We want someone who is focused, proactive and confident working to ambitious sales targets.
A high standard of written English and German is essential. Experience in Adobe Photoshop and WordPress would be a bonus.
You’ll be based in our London office, but the role will involve occasional travel to Germany and the DACH region for client meetings.
The position would suit someone who is keen to grow within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.How to apply
Email Aisling Cowley, head of Dezeen Jobs on firstname.lastname@example.org