Photo Scouts for Salone del Mobile 2018 FREELANCE
Architonic AG, Zürich, SwitzerlandJob Details
• Are you a student of architecture or design, or work in these areas?
• Do you have a good eye for space and products, and have good photography and Photoshop skills?
- • Are you available during the Salone del Mobile and have your own accommodation in Milan?
• Are you keen to get involved with the best brands at the world’s most-renowned furniture fair?
Then apply to become part of our photo team!
We’re looking for two highly motivated photographers to support our photo team in Milan during the first three days of the fair (17–19 April). You will represent Architonic when dealing with our clients, and take photographs for architonic.com and for our special newsletters. Have a look at our previous special newsletter for the Salone del Mobile 2017 here
• To photograph approximately 20 brands a day…
• …comprising of about 6–12 shots per brand: both new and existing productsRequirements
Your kit and skills:
• Your own camera
• Your own laptop or computer
• English-language skills
• Photography and Photoshop skills
What can we offer?
• An Architonic Press Pass for the entire week (if you like, you can spend time at the fair after you’ve finished the job)
• A detailed briefing, where we can also get to know each other, on Monday 16 April
• 3 x daily fee (17–19 April)
• If everything goes well, the opportunity to do it all again in 2019!How to apply
Send your application, with examples of your work (or via Instagram) and your daily rate to email@example.com.