Content Manager (m/w/d)
Architonic Service GmbH, Berlin, Kreuzberg, GermanyJob Details
Calling all content-lovers!
We’re looking for a highly motivated, well-organised and detail-loving individual to join the Architonic editorial team in Berlin Kreuzberg – working specifically on the project-management of high-value digital content on architecture and design across our various channels.
You’ll be responsible for the timely and accurate publication of:
– our Architonic newsletters, covering a range of architectural subjects and design brands;
– our in-house-generated articles;
– commercial features for premium design brands;
– and Architonic-partner editorial content.
You will also be required to support the Editor-in-Chief on an ad-hoc basis, for example in conducting online architecture and design research, proofreading, and writing/translating short texts.
While this is not a journalistic role, it’s a job that requires a fine feeling for language, as well as a keen graphic eye.
Your profile will include:
– fluency in English and German, both written and spoken;
– excellent planning, project-management, communication and people skills;
– a can-do attitude and a team-oriented approach;
– the ability to juggle tasks and keep cool under pressure, working to tight and often changing deadlines;
– experience in content-management systems, as well as with Photoshop;
– a strong affinity for, and good knowledge of, architecture and design.
We’re able to offer you:
– the opportunity to join a dynamic, creative and friendly team;
– a permanent contract with attractive conditions;
– the chance to be part of a brand with an ever-growing international profile.How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please send your detailed application, including availability and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.