CONTRACT SALES REPRESENTATIVE, ITALY
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with existing and new contract dealers, architects and interior designers.
- Visits and presentations to dealers and specifiers helping to build knowledge of our products within the Italian market through ongoing visits and presentations of the HAY collection to clients.
- Taking care of daily client requirements and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Developing and maintaining sales growth within the given region across the contract market.
- Implementing sales activities and proactively introducing new products to clients.
- Participation in international sales events and fairs.
- Utilizing CRM and reporting tools to maintain a result-driven and customer-focused approach as well as facilitating budgeting and reporting requirements.
- Contract sales and project lead generation and management of project pipelines.
You will have three/four years sales experience in the furniture industry with a clear understanding of the contract market in Italy, and ideally, an existing network of contacts within architects, interior designers, dealers and project customers. You have strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills as well as an enthusiasm and interest in design, products, materials and manufacturing processes. You possess strong time management skills including an ability to prioritize and work under pressure. You are able to communicate in fluent Italian and advanced level English.How to apply
Please apply through the link: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1603&ProjectId=143658&DepartmentId=19047&MediaId=6