Sales and Accounts Coordinator
Form. is on the lookout for a full-time Sales and Accounts Coordinator to join its busy studio in the Northern Quarter, Manchester.
We are a design-led company specialising in the specification and procurement of furniture, lighting and accessories for architects, interior designers and developers across UK and international commercial projects. Our team is passionate and hard-working – we like to laugh, and we look-out for each other.
You’ll be responsible for the administrative processes and coordination of the company’s sales and accounts activities, as well as providing operational support, project tracking and general administration duties. You’ll also work closely with suppliers and the internal team, to best exceed client needs.
We are looking for candidates with strong bookkeeping and sales/purchase ledger experience, and meticulous administration skills. You’ll also understand the mechanisms of the market, and keep yourself well-informed about design.
You are warm and likeable, and excited to work in a small, but ambitious company to help fulfil the potential of our brand. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk – so give us a call or send an email.Requirements
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– An innate passion for design, and an interest in furniture.
– Two years’ experience in a similar role and office environment (ideally in an architects or design practice).
– Familiar with accounting software packages.
– Confident communicator and a passion for customer service.
– Comfortable with credit control and dealing with supplier issues.
– Able to react quickly with a solution orientated approach when dealing with challenging situations.
– Meticulous standard of presentation, organisation and attention to detail.
– Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
– Possess a positive team spirit and a desire to help wherever needed.
– Fully flexible and willing to adapt and learn as part of a fast-changing company.
– High level of numeracy and verbal/written literacy in English.
– IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office (proficiency in Microsoft Excel).
Nice to Have:
– Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
– AAT Accounting Qualification.
– Advantageous if you have a good working knowledge of Clearbooks (cloud accounting software).
– Some knowledge of international sales and exporting procedures.
– Some knowledge of management contracts.
– Some knowledge of HR practices (payroll and pension schemes).How to apply
Full job role and responsibilities available on request. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your salary expectations and availability to start within your covering letter.