Sales Manager: Sweden & Finland
Architonic Service GmbH, Berlin, Kreuzberg, GermanyJob Details
To enlarge our Sales team in Scandinavia, we are looking for a motivated and ambitious Sales personality for our Swedish and Finnish customers with experience in sales and familiarity with the architecture and design industry. You are either based in the sales region or in Berlin. A self-employment model in the sales region would be preferred.
Architonic is the largest international reference resource in the fields of architecture, interior decoration and design – with more than 16 million visitors a year.
Be part of this unique company!
You are interested in:
• active sales
• the architecture and design market
• communicating with people
• learning about new things and situations, as well as creating creative solutions to unusual problems
• the digital world and the InternetRequirements
• you will represent Architonic as a Sales Manager in Sweden and Finland
• you will maintain direct contact with prestigious manufacturers and retailers from the premium segment
• you will acquire new customers throughout your whole sales area
• you will implement our services together with a team of client consultants
• you will assume responsibility for the sales generated by your offers and products
• sales experience and are a natural talent when it comes to selling
• an appealing and communicative character
• professional experience in sales and dealing with customers
• in-depth understanding of the market and the entrepreneurial aspects of the industry
• 100% capacity for Architonic
• Swedish as a mother tongue and a very good knowledge of English – other languages would be an advantage
What we offer:
• a start in January 2019 or earlier – if possible
• an open-ended contract on attractive terms
• regular trainings and company events
• flexibility and a dynamic and creative environmentHow to apply
Are you keen on getting to know more?
Please send your detailed application by email to Susanne Mayer: email@example.com