– Production Manager of Arachnid Department: Creative direction, production services, post production and product delivery; development and improvement of manuals, technical spreadsheets, budget control, inventory and team workflow.
– Research Team Leader of Arachnid Department: Research Facilitator and Liaison between STS and internationally renowned institutes such as MIT, the Max Planck Institute, Senckengerg Natural Museum, among other, in the co-development of novel technologies and software for scientific and artistic advancement (i.e Spider Web Scanner and Tracking device).
TECVERDE ENGINEERING SA
ARCHITECT | February 2013 – April 2014
– Social housing projects: Designing and adapting projects into wood frame systems for industrialised processes;
– Technical drawings: For prototype testing, licensing and automation of tropicalized wood frame solutions;
– Ecological Sustainability: Analysing and implementing solutions through the project’s life-cycle.
– Project management and quality control: Through all design phases, including the development of manuals, technical spreadsheets and as multi-sector workflow coordination assistant.
– Zero-Energy Mass Custom Home Research Initiative. Design and process consultant for the ZEMCH Network with the State University of Londrina, BR.
DOCUMENTA ARCHITECTURAL PHOTOGRAMMETRY Ltda
ARCHITECT | 2010-11 and 2014-15
– Architectural Photogrammetry: Surveys using RolleiMetric cameras and/or HD scanners.
– Project drafting using Cyclone and Scene 5.1 software and AutoCAD.
– Firm methodology upgrades: Developed a proposal to increase company working efficiency by +30%.
|ARCHBAP| ARCH + PLANNING
ARCHITECT | June 2014 – Present
– FabLab Flotante Amazon: MIT Bits and Atoms, with FabLab Peru, A+Project, uA bureau; INT. Project chosen by ONU Solutions Summit 2015
– UniLivre University for the Natural Environment: Application of MSc thesis’ concepts of Generative Energy Efficient Design for an environmentally adaptive improvement of the building’s energy efficiency levels.
More information about projects and further work experience available by request.
LICENTIATE ARCHITECT + URBANIST
Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná | Curitiba BR
Graduated: July 2009 (5yrs)
Programme: Licentiate in Architecture and Urbanism.
Graduating Project: CenCCA Cultural Centre of the Arts.
Also: Treasurer for the CenEGAU Student Academic Center for Architecture and Urbanism: 2008-09
Oxford Brookes University UK
Graduated: December 2012 (2yrs)
Programme: MSc in Sustainable Building: Performance and Design.
Thesis: Adaptive Design: An Energy Efficient Generative Design Approach.
Also: MSc SBPD class representative
ICD/ITKE Universität Stuttgart DE, DAAD Stipendiat
Conclusion: August 2016 (1yr)
Programme: Integrative Technologies and Architectural Design Research.
Also: Research Assistant at ICD: Bio-inspired 3D Printed Hygroscopic Programmable Material Systems. Research Assistant at ILEK: Frozen Formworks research project.
More information about education and courses available by request.
At the interface between architecture, design, communications sales and production, Architonic is the ideal place to find the job or the employee you're looking for.
We take the business of connecting communities seriously – and the same goes for our jobs portal.
As an employer, your advertised position will be seen by architects, designers and other industry professionals in sales, communication and production, who account for 70% of our user base. As a job-seeker, your application will reach the top architectural practices and design agencies, as well as the most established manufacturers, retailers and other agencies.
To advertise a position on Architonic Job Scout is free of charge.
For job-seekers, the service is also free of charge.
** Should you experience any technical problems, please contact giolai (at) architonic.com, telling us which operating system and browser you're using.